NAMI Kansas recognized Rep Landwehr and Rep Ballard for Legislative Excellence in 2017. Both were also recognized at the KMHC Advocacy Day on March 13, 2018 at the Kansas State Capitol.
Rep Ballard is pictured here with NAMI Douglas County affiliate leaders Bill and Robin Wood and NAMI Kansas Executive Director Rick Cagan.
Both Representatives, one a Democrat, the other a Republican, fought for the restoration of about $14 million in funding to Community Mental Health Centers and for enhancements to Read More
- May 18th Symposium on Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Troubling trend for troubled teens
- Income Disparities in the Prevalence, Severity, and Costs of Co-Occurring Chronic and Behavioral Health Conditions
- The Kansas CIT Association Takes Its First Step
- Facebook is using A.I. to help predict when users may be suicidal