NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is deeply saddened by the tragic school shooting that occurred yesterday in Parkland, Florida. These tragedies impact our communities – our parents, our children, our school professionals, our first responders – the mental health of our whole country.
The details are still unfolding and there are still unanswered questions, but what we do know is that there were warning signs and that the shooter had received mental health treatment. As we continue the Read More
- KU repays state of Kansas $7.1M for overbilling Medicaid
- National Survey on Health Reform and Disability
- Backers Of Kansas Medicaid Expansion Pack Hearing, But Can They Change Policy?
- Youth suicide rates are rising in Kansas. A teen crisis center in Johnson County could help
- Kansas senators aim to help Medicaid beneficiaries quit smoking