State officials on Thursday wrapped up a series of public forums on the pending renewal of KanCare, the state’s privatized Medicaid program.
Federal approval for the five-year demonstration project expires at the end of 2017, and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment plans to apply for reauthorization by the end of this year.
- Kansas health care providers to fight KanCare cuts
- Grants support efforts to reduce tobacco use among Kansans with mental health issues
- State floats possible Medicaid changes to skeptical audience
- Proposed KanCare network changes draw skepticism
- Answers elude woman questioning why Osawatomie State Hospital gave dad electroshock treatment