Contract impasses between the state and training providers could force community mental health centers to find their own training — which one mental health center leader said would reduce the quality of care.
- 24 Hours From Arrest To Release To Services For Seriously Mentally Ill In New Program
- Legislative auditors can’t confirm Medicaid backlog numbers
- 2016 Kansas Legislative Recap: Key Health Policy Bills
- KDADS grants boost programs for young psychosis patients: Mental health centers in Shawnee, Wyandotte counties try new strategies for schizophrenia
- KU researchers aim to improve health of Kansans with disabilities: Team will use $1.5M grant from CDC to focus on nutrition, oral health